Sunday, December 2, 2012

Merry and Bright

This is the first year we get to decorate our home for Christmas. When we first saw the house we immediately thought it would be a lot of fun to decorate for Christmas and it was! I think it will be even more fun over the years as we add to the collection. 

Angels and crystals hung from the lights.

First fireplace! I love that I can hang stockings by the fireplace!

Puppy :)

Chandelier with snowflakes.

Little tree that use to be my only tree in college.


Nativity set.

Real Christmas tree. We love our tall ceilings so we can get a large tree.

Stockings hung by the fire.
Check out some other Christmas decorations at the linked up blog site at NFPandMe. Happy Advent and Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Catholic Cookie Jar said...

What a beautiful fireplace!!

Anonymous said...

Love your mantle and fireplace...I miss our old fireplace! Perfect spot for stockings!
Your nativity looks so beautiful there...and the tree...ah, I just told my husband this weekend we should move to a bigger house JUST for a bigger tree. He didn't go for it. shucks.

NonDomesticMama said...

I love the snowflakes. I bought a bunch of those last year and I think I will have to get more this year. So pretty.

Katie@NFP and Me said...

I love the fireplace/mantle and your tree with the railing. It's gorgeous!

And your pup steals the show. :)

Thanks for linking up!

Unknown said...

Wow your fireplace/house is gorgeous! I love the look of those stockings :)

Karina and Ben said...

Thank you all for your comments! I had a blast decorating our home for Christmas for the first time! It definitely lends itself well for this time of year.