Friday, November 9, 2012

Thank God for Sisters: Family Photos

I am so very blessed with an amazing sister. Truly, truly she's one of the greatest gifts in my life. I was even more blessed earlier this year when she and her husband decided to move from Chicago down to Florida to live near us. I love having her nearby again! We've been six hours or more apart since 2007! Much too long.

She is my best friend and I like the person I am when I'm around her. She's kind, and welcoming, sweet, and always smiling. She likes to take funny pictures of herself on my phone so I find them later and we made up a dance years ago we still do whenever there's an opportunity. She likes to mimic me in odd voices and we call each other sistas after watching the Geisha. She's just awesome and you should be friends.

Us wearing Where's Waldo/Future Harry Potter glasses at our Halloween Party.
She's also very talented! She recently began a photography business and has been doing the most wonderful work. You should check her work out at www.kelseyklausphotography.com. Or like her page on Facebook because who doesn't like seeing beautiful pictures in your newsfeed occasionally. We were lucky enough to grace the pages of her Facebook just recently. Check out our family photos below :) Thank you, Kelsey!

Our puppy.

Love the trees.
The dip.

I think we're all laughing.
Bye!




No comments: